Tuesday, March 28, 2017

This is an introduction

Many months ago Dustin and I made some jokes and realized they would be lost forever because we are terrible at writing these types of things down. So we talked about creating a blog where we could save those jokes or come up with new ones. We also occasionally have thoughts we'd like to share with people who choose to read this blog. Expect a mix of whatever it is we find interesting. Sports (I would imagine mainly baseball), music, movies, books, TV, politics (occasionally). Hopefully the things we write will keep you coming back. Comments are welcome and encouraged.

One last thing: The layout and look of this blog will most likely change as time goes on. Right now, it is ugly and plain and I would expect that that will bother me and I'll goof around with it.

One other last thing: The name of the blog came about from one of our jokes where we goof around with words. I honestly can't remember how exactly we landed on it but I like it. The picture is from an early '90s game called Crude Busters that was released on the Sega Genesis. Here's more info if you want it.

- Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment